Dental Bridges in South Austin, TX
Modern dentistry has brought many new techniques and measures to replace missing teeth. Earlier, conventional dentures were the only means of tooth replacement, but many people found them inconvenient because of less stability and retention. Fortunately, AK Dental of South Austin provides fixed dental bridges in Austin, TX, to replace two or more missing teeth in an arch. These dental bridges are far more sturdy and restore the maximum functional aspects of your teeth. Additionally, they match your natural teeth in color and structure, providing a flawless smile! So if you want a long-term solution for your lost teeth, contact us at (512) 653-3008 to schedule an appointment today!
What Are The Benefits of Dental Bridges?
- Dental bridges fill the gap left by missing teeth and help to maintain natural occlusion.
- Because they resemble natural teeth, dental bridges restore the appearance of your smile.
- Dental bridges also aid in maximizing oral functions, allowing you to enjoy your favorite meals with ease.
- They are highly durable and may last for up to 10 years with regular care.
- Dental bridges are more cost-effective than dental implants and require a shorter preparation time.
How Long Does The Process of Dental Bridges Take in Austin, TX?
In the next visit, our dentist will permanently fix the dental bridge in your mouth. We will ensure that your natural bite is maintained and there are no pressure points. Ultimately, we will polish the bridge for a shiny, lustrous appearance.
Get a Permanent Solution for Missing Teeth
Our dental experts strive to preserve and maintain your beautiful smile. If you have lost one or more teeth, we can help replace them long-term with dental bridges in Austin, TX. Call us for an appointment today!